Bellevue, WA – December 14, 2023 – The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero Part 2: The Indigo Disk DLC for Pokémon Scarlet or Pokémon Violet is now available, exclusively for Nintendo Switch systems via Nintendo eShop .
Part 2: The Indigo Disk concludes the adventures begun in Part 1: The Teal Mask, while also providing brand-new features to enjoy. 
- Traverse the Terarium’s various ecosystems and discover the Pokémon that inhabit them – The Terarium at Blueberry Academy lies under the ocean and is split into four quadrants, each of which contains a different biome. You can seamlessly travel between each of these biomes – which range from tropical beaches to icy mountains – as you search for Pokémon to catch and fill out your Pokédex.
- Soar through the skies with Koraidon or Miraidon – The power of flight, first temporarily gained during the Elite Trial set by Amarys, can apparently be made permanent – but only once you have made it far enough in your adventure. Journey onward to fly freely with Koraidon or Miraidon and enjoy the sense of freedom an open-world environment provides!
- A rare chance to see first partner Pokémon in the wild – As you progress at Blueberry Academy, you will be able to encounter first partner Pokémon from past titles in the core Pokémon video game series inside the Terarium. Explore to find them all!
- Discover a mysterious nineteenth Tera Type – The Terastal phenomenon, first discovered in Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet, grants Pokémon special powers while also making them sparkle like brilliant jewels. A brand-new Tera type – a nineteenth Tera Type – appears to have been discovered in The Indigo Disk, but much is still unknown. Uncover the mystery and learn more about this new Tera Type in The Indigo Disk!
- Experience the world through the eyes of Pokémon with the Synchro Machine – Once you progress far enough in your adventures in Part 2: The Indigo Disk and help a certain scientist in the Terarium with her research, you can use a device called the Synchro Machine to see the world through the eyes of your Pokémon. Once synchronized, you’ll be able to move around and battle wild Pokémon – a fantastic opportunity to see the Pokémon world from another side and a fresh, new way to play the game!
- Encounter Legendary Pokémon from throughout the Pokémon series – Earn snacks from a curious character named Snacksworth once you have completed the main story of The Indigo Disk to be in with the chance of encountering certain Legendary Pokémon back in the Paldea region. Snacksworth has some interesting tales to tell of his own encounters with these Legendary Pokémon, as well as extensive knowledge of them.
For more information, please visit Pokemon.com/ScarletViolet.
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing and marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children’s entertainment properties in the world. For more information, visit https://www.pokemon.com.
Nintendo Co., Ltd., headquartered in Kyoto, Japan, has created franchises that have become household names worldwide, including Mario™, Donkey Kong™, The Legend of Zelda™, Metroid™, Pokémon™, Animal Crossing™, Pikmin™ and Splatoon™, through its integrated hardware and software products. Nintendo aims to deliver unique, intuitive entertainment experiences for everyone, manufacturing and marketing video game devices such as the Nintendo Switch™ family of systems, developing and operating applications for smart devices, and collaborating with partners on a range of other entertainment initiatives like visual content and theme parks. Nintendo has sold more than 5.6 billion video games and over 800 million hardware units globally. From the launch of the Nintendo Entertainment System™ more than 30 years ago, through today and into the future, Nintendo’s continuing mission is to create unique entertainment that puts smiles on the faces of people all over the world. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website at https://www.nintendo.com.
 To purchase The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero from the in-game menu, players must have updated their Pokémon Scarlet or Pokémon Violet game. Full version of game required to use DLC for that game. Sold separately.
 In order to begin the main story of Part 2: The Indigo Disk, you will need to have reached the ending of your Pokémon Scarlet or Pokémon Violet game and completed the main story of Part 1: The Teal Mask